[Fsfe-ie] Pro Patents statements on Joe Duffy

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Thu Jun 23 11:41:31 CEST 2005

Paul O'Malley just rang me. Apparantly someone made a 10 minute statement
about the s/w patents question this morning. It didn't sound good. Did
anyone else catch it? I assume the broadcast is available here:

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/liveline/

I don't do the Real thing, but if any of you have Real Audio stuff set up,
can you provide a summary of what was said:

rtsp://streaming2.rte.ie/2005/0622/22062005rte-liveline.rm

IFSO will need to provide some kind of rebuttle, but we need to know exactly
what the arguments were.

Malcohol.