[Fsfe-ie] Follow-up email for Mairead McGuinness MEP

Ian Clarke ian at locut.us
Fri Jun 10 10:37:14 CEST 2005

When Aidan McGuire and I met Mairead McGuinness MEP on the 26th, she
asked if we would send her a follow-up email outlining the
situation.  Here is the email we sent, in which we try to distil the
issue down to its bare essentials.  Feel free to use any part of this
for any reason if you feel it might be useful.

Begin forwarded message: