[Fsfe-ie] IFSO Wiki updates

IfsoWiki at ifso.ie IfsoWiki at ifso.ie
Mon Jun 6 09:00:02 CEST 2005

 * HashBang McWeeneyMon, 06 Jun 2005 07:00:02 -0000
     = Our Next CD =

    - I've been playing with a considerable amount of "Live CDs";http://www.linux-live.org/ (for my own ulterior purposes) but if I hit on something I'm happy with, I'll make sure to share it with the group.
    + I've been playing with a considerable amount of "Live CDs";http://www.linux-live.org/ (for my own ulterior purposes) but if I hit on something I'm happy with, I'll make sure to share it with the group.  The Page is "here";[wiki:/OurNextCD My thoughts on our next LiveCD]

      I'm thinking of doing things in reverse, in that instead of stripping down something big, it would be easier to build up something small. URL: http://www.ifso.ie/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi/McWeeney?action=diff
 * HashBang McWeeney/OurNextCDMon, 06 Jun 2005 07:00:02 -0000