[Fsfe-ie] McCreevy sees anti-s/w-pat-movement as anti-globalisation/anti-American

David Golden david at oldr.net
Tue Jul 5 19:36:33 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 05 July 2005 15:12, Malcolm Tyrrell wrote:
> And it looks like he'll reject any amendments:

The thing that really pisses me off is the claim people opposing patents
are part of some "anti free-market" thing.  That is a totally absurd,
by  definition of a patent - while a free market in software won't
exist until copyright law is also abolished, those opposing patents
are on the free-market side!

Propaganda 101 I guess - accuse your enemies of your crimes.