[Fsfe-ie] next bach of ifso cd's

David Cathcart david at cathcart.cx
Tue Jan 25 12:14:07 CET 2005

If we get 2000, the DVD's alone are about a euro each (well about a
doller each actually but that's excluding shipping).
If we want the hard covers with printed stuff on them (like dvd's you
buy) Then they're 1.50 each, this drops to 1.20 if we get 10,000.

Yes the number are inflated from last year, i'm aiming these for the USI
bid.

David