[Fsfe-ie] next bach of ifso cd's

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Mon Jan 24 22:06:51 CET 2005

"Malcolm Tyrrell" writes:
> I think we should view the IFSO disks as one of our key projects. It gives
> Free Software great exposure.

I agree.  I've finally gotten to see one of the CDs and it's brilliant.

I've made a list of suggestions.  David, should I post them here or make a
wiki page for them?

The main thing is to add Emacs and a replace Mozilla with Firefox or
Epiphany.  The rest are really just UI/menu tweaks.

> Perhaps we can set up a working group to help David?

This seems like a good fit for a wiki page or three, y/n?

> On the issue of CDs vs DVDs, there's probably a lot of old computers out
> there without DVD drives

I'd agree here.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan