[Fsfe-ie] Patent letter, new, long

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Sun Jan 23 22:12:55 CET 2005

"Malcolm Tyrrell":
> I don't know if you check your mail

Usually almost daily, and two or three times a day when I'm writing a letter
like this.  I've read all the list and committee mails and fridays
letter. (good work on getting it written and sent so quickly!)

> Please do not send your letter to the Minister for Agriculture!

I won't do anything without some list discussion first and the nod from at
least one other committee member.

I'd like to send this on Tuesday since the directive is expected to be on
the agenda for a fisheries type meeting on Jan 31st.

The letter is a first principals type letter, like what we sent the MEPs
last year, but this years MEPs are almost completely new, and our council
and commission reps are new too.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/