[Fsfe-ie] Patent letter, new, long

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Sun Jan 23 19:14:49 CET 2005

Hi Ciaran,

I've just seen your mails regarding the letter. I don't know if you check
your mail, but IFSO has already sent a letter regarding the fisheries
meeting. The text of our letter is here:

http://www.ifso.ie/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi/SoftwarePatents_2fAgricultureLetter1

Please do not send your letter to the Minister for Agriculture! It will
terrible if they receive mixed messages from IFSO.

On the other hand, please do send it to anyone else you think a suitable
recipient. Also, please make sure that IFSO has a consistent message
between the two.

Good luck,

Malcohol.