[Fsfe-ie] Pro-rightsholder propaganda for children on RTE

Ian Clarke ian at locut.us
Mon Jan 17 10:35:56 CET 2005

On 16 Jan 2005, at 14:30, Malcolm Tyrrell wrote:
> For what it's worth, I will be writing a personal letter of complaint
> to RTE. I don't think that children should be subject to such
> blatantly politically-biased material.

Quite right, children's TV should stick to is traditional role of
brainwashing kids into buying the latest Power Ranger or Pokemon
merchandise.

:-)

But seriously, you may want to take a look at this PDF, which describes
RTE's complaints process:

   http://www.rte.ie/about/organisation/complaints_process.pdf

I would be interested to see what response you receive, if any.

Ian.

--
Founder, The Freenet Project	http://freenetproject.org/
CEO, Cematics Ltd				http://cematics.com/