[Fsfe-ie] Talk in UCD

David Cathcart david at cathcart.cx
Sat Jan 15 23:17:13 CET 2005

Yep it will be made available in the next day or two under a creative
comons license. The audio will probably be available in mp3,ogg and
possibly speex (if it sounds ok). The video in mpeg1 and theora. I
thought I had the audio fixed but unfortunitally the levels were set
wrong and it got clipped.

Dave