[Fsfe-ie] IFSO Meeting: Tuesday 20th December, 20h00, Mahaffey's Pub
ciaran at fsfe.org
Mon Dec 19 13:50:30 CET 2005
Tomorrow's the third Tuesday of the month, so there'll be the usual meeting
at eight o'clock.
Items for the agenda?
Off the top of my head:
* The AGM
* Amending the constitution - proposals for the AGM (nothing major expected)
* Getting press photos taken
* what was good and what needs improvement in our event organising
* Free Software in Northern Ireland (a 2006 event with Perens & Stallman)
* report from the Newry workshop (which I & others will attend on Tues morning)
Any other items?
Here's a photo of the usual venue:
and a map to it:
Ciarán O'Riordan, ___________/ Support FSFE's campaigns against IPRED2
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _/ and software patents by joining the Fellowship
___________________________/ and encouraging others to do so http://fsfe.org
More information about the FSFE-IE