[Fsfe-ie] Notes from my swpat talk

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Sat Aug 27 17:52:38 CEST 2005

Here are the notes from the Talk I did in Dublin, which have been updated
for a talk in London, and have been updated slightly since too for some
future talks.

I don't want to distribute this url widely since the notes look like a
transcript (they're 15 pages) and I want to go through them with a fine
tooth comb for mistakes before publishing them properly.

That said, I'm not sure when I'll get around to that, so here's the current
state.

Also, when they're ready they'll go somewhere else (on fsfeurope.org), so I
don't want this URL to be too widespread.

http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/swpat-road-ahead.html

--
Ciarán O'Riordan,                               |  Support FSFE's work against
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/              | software patents by becoming