[Fsfe-ie] Free Software Advocate coming to Dublin

Georg C. F. Greve greve at fsfeurope.org
Tue Aug 9 22:28:45 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Beatriz Busaniche of Fundacion Via Libre (FSFE's Argentinian associate
organisation) and founding member of Free Software Foundation Latin
America will be coming to Dublin on August 29th, going back to London
on the September 1st.

Bea is a good friend and I hope you will seize the opportunity to
spend some time with her and show her Dublin. The "Literary Pub Crawl"
we did in January was a lot of fun, maybe Bea would be interested in
that, as well. :)

Regards,
Georg

--