[Fsfe-ie] Re: Traffic Data Retention, phase III

Barry Mahon barry.mahon at iol.ie
Thu Aug 4 10:06:13 CEST 2005

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 00:03:15 +0200, <fsfe-ie-request at fsfeurope.org> wrote:

> I'm working on some comments for the Dept. of Justice,
> but if anyone has any comments they'd like to pass on,
> please let me know.

Apropos, I've been sending stuff (including a comment on these latest developments from EDRI - http://www.edri.org/edrigram/number3.15/commission) to Jim O'Keefe my local TD and FG spokesperson on Justice. He is sympathetic to the view that kneejerk reactions of this nature to things such as the London bombings are not what is required. Maybe include him in any comments. He is not very technically literate so paper copies to Jim O'Keefe TD, Oldchapel, Bandon, Co. Cork is best.

Bye, Barry