[Fsfe-ie] Brian Crowley MEP, friend of large US corporations, enemy of European innovators?

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Mon Apr 25 20:33:43 CEST 2005

Teresa Hackett <teresahackett at eircom.net> writes:
> Ciaran, could you arrange another meeting?

Last time he said he'd meet me anytime.  The MEPs are here in Brussels for
plenary sessions on Wed and Thurs, so he should be here.

Tomorrow morning I'll be phoning MEPs to get appointments.  He's on my list.

Among other things, I'll ask him if he'll be voting for the (ffii written)
amendments he tabled in the first reading.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan,
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/