[Fsfe-ie] Indymedia Invitation

Glenn Strong Glenn.Strong at cs.tcd.ie
Mon Apr 25 11:08:27 CEST 2005

On Monday, April 25, 2005 at 09:25 +0100, Anthony wrote:
> I'm one of the volunteers who work on the Indymedia web site. I emailed
> Dunk (the guy who is putting on this event) and told him that I'd go
> along to this so that there would be at least one member of the
> editorial collective in attendance. I can't say how many people would be
> coming along to this event as the meeting place isn't very central and
> it looks like it could be organised a bit better.
>
> I'm an advocate of free software and at past events I have distributed
> copies of the Open CD [1], GNUWinII [2], and Knoppix. I also picked
> up a few copies of the IFSO CD when Malcolm, Ciaran and others came to
> the centre Indymedia were using this time last year. I'd be happy to
> download and burn a few ISOs of the most recent IFSO CD to distribute at
> this event. Is ifso-morphix-final-25-08-2004.iso the most up to date
> version?

Hi Anthony,

I have some (I think about 60, I'll have to check) professionally
pressed copies of our CD. If you'd like to bring them along then I'd
be happy to give you a bunch of them, since I might not be able to
make it myself. We'd like to use up the stock of them before they get
too out of date!

--
Glenn Strong