[Fsfe-ie] Indymedia Invitation

David Cathcart david at cathcart.cx
Sat Apr 23 04:05:37 CEST 2005

As discussed at the last meeting
(http://www.ifso.ie/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi/Minutes_202005_2004_2019) IFSO have
been invited to an Indymedia Dublin meeting. We agreed this was
generally a good thing in the meeting. Unfortunately 3 of the committee
will be out of the country on the date in question, and one other has
exams (me). If anyone would like to volunteer to go along it would be
greatly appreciated, we could pass on CD's etc to hand out. Details
follow:

Location and time:
date is Tuesday 26th
address is 23 inchicore road, about 6 houses after kilmaynham gaol, call
seoidin if any problems
tel: 0857344904
seoidin at dublin.ie

Plan for the evening:
"taking up on Seoidíns offer to meet and dine in a small space........
we will have a little indymedia workshop, discussion, few little films,
more face to face contact and also discuss plans for further imc
activity.  bring a vegetable. "

More info:
http://www.indymedia.ie/newswire.php?story_id=69451
http://www.indymedia.ie/newswire.php?story_id=69116&condense_comments=false#comment104574