[Fsfe-ie] IFSO Bookmarks

Harry Tormey slander at assassinationmedia.org
Wed Apr 20 08:22:20 CEST 2005

I myself must confess to currently using del.icio.us but I am planning to switch over
to de.lirio.us soon because of the fact that it is free software. I know if we were to
use de.lirio.us over del.icio.us we would have a much smaller community in the short
term but by supporting de.lirio.us, in the long run we will have a much richer tool.
Besides, we are the "Irish freesoftware foundation", if their is a piece of free
software which does the same thing as a piece of non freesoftware don't you think it
would look bad for us to be using the non free version? Anyway I think Malcom just
wants a place for people on this list/others to dump links about IFSO issues to,
del.icio.us may be a bit broad in its scope.

-Harry