[Fsfe-ie] IFSO letter

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Fri Sep 17 13:33:38 CEST 2004

Thanks, Teresa, for obtaining the posting information.

At 1330h today I will take the version from the Wiki. I will apply any
edits that may arise from people's last minute updates. I will create a
LaTeX file using the IFSO stylefile, print out paper copies and send them.

I will use my town address as the reply address as we never had
that debate about whether a P.O. Box was worth 200euromonies. It won't
look too bad as it's on Castle St.

I will also e-mail copies of the letter from my university account
(Malcohol not being the most formal of e-mail addresses).

Good luck,

Malcohol.