[Fsfe-ie] Fwd: Wikimedia meetup 2005

Teresa Hackett teresahackett at eircom.net
Thu Oct 28 15:19:13 CEST 2004

This sounds interesting. Sorry that I can't commit to take on the project
because of other work. There's a couple of points that would need to be
checked out. Will there be a main organising committe and they're looking
for one or two local support people or would the main organisation be done
from Dublin? Are there financial implications? Seems like there's already an
anchor person for the Dublin bid, not sure if they're Dublin based.

Teresa

-------------

Hi all.

The IFSO committee has been asked if they'd be willing to support Dublin's
bid for the Wikimedia conference next summer; see attached message.

This is certainly not something we could agree to unless there were firm
commitments from several people to take on the project. If any of
you are willing to do so, get in touch.

The deadline for the decision is Sunday, so we'd have to reply sometime
before that.

Good luck,

Malcohol.