[Fsfe-ie] Minutes 45-60.

Glenn Strong Glenn.Strong at cs.tcd.ie
Mon May 31 21:37:57 CEST 2004

On Monday, May 31, 2004 at 20:15 +0100, Malcolm Tyrrell wrote:

> Anyone else up for a bit of transcription? Minutes 75 and
> upwards are still avaliable.

I have done up to the end of Patricia McKenna's presentation (up to
Ciaran saying "any questions"). That's 80 minutes. I'll post once I've
done a basic proofing. There are a few indistinct bits here and there
but it's mostly intact.

If someone could do the questions that would be just fine! There's 20
minutes of questions, even doing 5 minute chunks would be a great help.

--
Glenn Strong