[Fsfe-ie] Reflecting on the Stallman talk

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Fri May 28 10:40:21 CEST 2004

Hi there.

Although the RMS talk went really well, I think it's
worth reflecting on how we might have been a little
more organised.

This e-mail is an invitation for people to discuss what
went wrong and how we might be more on-the-ball next
time.

Personally I think the following two questions are
important:
1. How can the committee offer "official" quality control
without also becoming a bottle-neck for IFSO effort?
2. Is it worth having talks at such short notice?

Good luck,

Malcohol.