[Fsfe-ie] Audio of Stallman talk

David Cathcart david at cathcart.cx
Tue May 25 15:14:43 CEST 2004

I'll be uploading the audio (speex and vorbis) later today along with
the video. Just transferring (very ugly digital -> analogue -> digital
setup) the video now and it all seems good, even the audio for which we
didnt have a proper microphone feed for seems to be mostly of deacent
quality.

David C.