[Fsfe-ie] Invitations

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Fri May 21 15:35:08 CEST 2004

Hi!

In case there's any confusion, I can confirm that the IFSO
committee have not officially invited any MEP or MEP
candidates. I did get a friend to invite Ivana Bacik
in a non-official manner.

This means that neither Brendan Ryan nor Avril Doyle have
been invited, so if anyone out there has a connection,
please do invite them.

I don't think we have a good excuse for not inviting them.
However, given the short notice of the talk it might seem
a bit presumptuous to send them an official invite now.
Especially during election campaigning time.

Malcohol.