[Fsfe-ie] meeting tonight - may 18th 2000h Benshaws

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Tue May 18 17:39:57 CEST 2004

Yeh, third tuesday of the month as it is.

2000h in Benshaws http://ifso.ie/images/benshaws.png

Stuff to discuss:
* promoting RMS talk
* writing invites
* press release
* who to invite
* chairing etc.

* agree on quick procedure for doing stuff "as ifso"

* discuss use of ifso email addresses (should we now also set up
  from-addresses such as pr@ or announce@ )

* Does anyone know how the competitiveness councils meeting today went or is
  going?

* new ifso project: ifso promotion?
  I made a page http://ifso.ie/projects/promotion.html (which can be binned
  quickly again if it was a bad idea) the page is for IFSO logos, leaflets,
  images, etc. so that we can gather the promo building blocks in one
  place.  Maybe the IFSO bootable CD should be there too? (does anyone have
  a spare copy of that? I never saw it)  Any other ideas for promoting IFSO
  - at RMS's talk, and in general  -dumping bundles of CDs in colleges? I
  don't know.  Could some CDs be burned for the RMS talk?
  (for the ISO - is there a bandwidth limit on the ifso.ie hosting?)

* etc.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/