[Fsfe-ie] Flyers to hand out at Stallman's talks ?

James Heald j.heald at ucl.ac.uk
Mon May 17 21:53:49 CEST 2004

Is IFSO planning any leaflets on swpat to hand out at RMS's talk ?

Here in the UK he's giving a talk at a Copyright thing this Thursday,
and then on Friday evening he's giving his Software Patent talk we've
asked each of the UK parties to put somebody up for a round-table
discussion panel.

It would be nice to produce eg  a 2-sided A4 folded leaflet to hand to
everybody that turns up.

Is IFSO planning anything similar, and should we share drafts ?