[Fsfe-ie] Re: Talk invitations

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Mon May 17 18:57:43 CEST 2004

> Quick question: if IFSO invites some one to the talk, should that person be
> asked to pay the charge, or should it be covered by IFSO?

IFSO pays. - but it's only 3euro a head, so I think we should invite every
politicians that has even the slightest relevance plus any important civil
servant types, like the entemp.ie patents people.

If you can invite any relevent people, invite them.  I don't think we'll
run out of cash over it - and we can't wait too long.

small & medium buiness folks would be a good idea too.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/