[Fsfe-ie] Irish Independent on pro-swpat mtg in the Dail ?

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Mon May 17 12:40:38 CEST 2004

> Here's hoping quite a few politicians and civil service people turn
> up for the RMS talk...

We're gonna need all the help we can get convincing them to come along.  In
fact, with just 7 days to go, we need all the help we can get to make sure
we have an audience.

I'm trying to write a press release and make a flyer at the moment which
people can hijack when they're done, but in the mean time can people spread
the word as wide as possible and think of publicity things we can do?

http://ifso.ie/news.html is the place for the details, it's being
continually updated.

Who should the press release go to? TCD, DIT, UCD, IT-tallaght,
IT-blanchardstown, NUI Maynooth, boards.ie(?), SAGE(?), that board of ISPs
that teresa talked to about the EUCD(?), OpenIreland, OpenApp, the 15 MEPs,
the politicians running for European election(?), Mary Harney, Dept
Enterprise Trade & Employment, Who else?

(do people have contacts in these places?)

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/