[Fsfe-ie] Help needed: FFII supporter letter being drafted

Ian Clarke ian at locut.us
Sun May 16 20:36:44 CEST 2004

James Heald wrote:
> I've just found out there's a mass-mailing to FFII supporters being
> drafted at
>
>     http://kwiki.ffii.org/Feedback040515En
>
> with an associated form letter for supporters to send being drafted
> (scroll down) at
>
>     http://kwiki.ffii.org/LtrSmePolit0405En
>
> Frankly I think they both suck.

I made some changes to the second one, you are right, it was absolutely
awful - it looks like it was written by an angry 11 year old and would
have been a waste of the paper it was printed on.  I hope the other
translations aren't as bad.  It is still far from perfect, but I hope
people agree that my changes improve it slightly.

Ian.