[Fsfe-ie] Help needed: FFII supporter letter being drafted

James Heald j.heald at ucl.ac.uk
Sun May 16 16:09:25 CEST 2004

I've just found out there's a mass-mailing to FFII supporters being
drafted at

	http://kwiki.ffii.org/Feedback040515En

with an associated form letter for supporters to send being drafted
(scroll down) at

	http://kwiki.ffii.org/LtrSmePolit0405En

Frankly I think they both suck.

But right at this moment there's something else I've urgently got to write.

If anybody has some time this afternoon, this is somewhere that prompt
help now in getting these things re-written could be really useful.

Both pages are freely editable.

Chunks of
	http://www.ffii.org.uk/council.html
may be useful for suggestions to people on how to write good letters,
though the page itself is now rather out of date.

I'm not sure the FFII site allows the creation of new wiki pages,
but I think these can be created at http://wiki.ael.be/