[Fsfe-ie] Irish Independent on pro-swpat mtg in the Dail ?

Justin Mason jm at jmason.org
Sat May 15 02:20:57 CEST 2004

I'd say a local getting in touch would get more notice than a communique
from a nebulous countrywide organisation ;)

as far as I can see, it looks like most of the TDs have only ever heard
from one side of the issue -- the patent lawyers and the VC community,
both of whom are pro-patenting.

Here's hoping quite a few politicians and civil service people turn
up for the RMS talk...

- --j.