[Fsfe-ie] Early draft of comp sci letter

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Mon May 10 12:07:44 CEST 2004

Argh! I've no time, so here's an early draft for a letter computer
scientists might sign. It's largely based on a letter I sent MEP
last year. I've tried to take the middle ground and argue pragmatically
so as to bring as many people on board as possible. The main problem with
it is its general not-very-good-ness. The last paragraph in particular
needs beefing up. Any help appreciated (rewrites are more useful than
comments). I may not have time to deal with it properly again until
Wednesday evening, so if someone else want to take over its management,
please do!

Malcohol.