[Fsfe-ie] patent letter

Ian Clarke ian at locut.us
Sat May 8 15:24:05 CEST 2004

Fergal Daly wrote:
> I was actually thinking I might fire off a customised copies to TDs and MEPs
> who are in parties voting in favour of this too. This is a perennial
> question, does anyone have TD and MEP email addresses handy?

I know its a pain, but if at all possible - most politicians take snail
mail more seriously, particularly since these public email addresses
often sit on websites where spammers will harvest them - meaning that
these inboxes are likely choked with spam :-/  I generally send an email
(for speed), but also send a letter.

Ian.