[Fsfe-ie] patent letter

teresahackett at eircom.net teresahackett at eircom.net
Fri May 7 21:33:42 CEST 2004

Might also be worth firing it off to this Dail scrutiny committee on European affairs. Although I'm not sure what influence they have right now cos it's all happening in COREPER, and possibly with influence from ENTEMP, because of the Irish Presidency. But at least they know then there are other views.
http://www.irlgov.ie/oireachtas/Committees-29th-Dáil/EuropeanAffairsScrutiny.htm

Cheers
Teresa