[Fsfe-ie] press releases

Fergal Daly fergal at esatclear.ie
Thu May 6 16:08:32 CEST 2004

I think it's time IFSO started doing press releases. From the evoting
campaign I can say that they're sometime tedious and hard work and sometimes
seem to have little effect but they do matter. Without them, I don't think
any IFSO spokeperson will ever be invited onto Morning Ireland to debate or
rebut people like Brian Wotsisname. Letters to people in power are not the
only thing we should be doing. In order to have a voice in the public
debate, IFSO needs to be on the radar of journalists and that needs press
releases,