[Fsfe-ie] could IFSO host a talk by RMS?

mmcweeney at oceanfree.net mmcweeney at oceanfree.net
Tue May 4 10:34:17 CEST 2004

Just a thought...
Did I hear something about a 'speakers corner' in Temple Bar.  I don't know
how it works, it is perfect, or would it be demeaning.  I think it operates
at weekends (when I'm not in Dublin).
Thing is, it get's the common ear, of people who wouldn't attend a venue, so
the disinterested get to hear it too, and that's the audience we need.  Having
said that, Trinity should also be able to oblige -they did GuaDec.
Shoot it down if you want, but it's just a thought!
Mel

Get 100 Free Mapping Credits from IOL Mapping! All new site and new
features. Log on for your Free Credits! maps.IOL.ie