[Fsfe-ie] Fwd: Announcement: SFD updates

Conor Nash conornash at eircom.net
Thu Jun 17 12:30:03 CEST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Announcement: SFD updates
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 07:05:56 -0600
From: moquist <moquist at softwarefreedomday.org>
To: announcement at softwarefreedomday.org

Henrik has updated the softwarefreedomday.org website with details about the
plan for SFD distribution materials.  In summary, we will be providing ISO
images and some printed artwork, and each team will be responsible to obtain
CDRs and burn the ISOs onto them.  See the full story here:
http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/article.php?story=20040615120313583

Also, Henrik has posted a story describing the new SFD Wiki (for SFD team
pages), three new SFD mailing lists, and the new online signup form for SFD
Team Leaders.  Read the story here:
http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/article.php?story=20040615151842571

Starting now, all SFD team leaders must sign up here:
http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/staticpages/index.php/TLSignup
Even if you've already contacted us personally, you must sign up using the
form so that we have the required information about every team leader in a
uniform fashion.

***PLEASE NOTE***: You MUST use the SFD Team Leader signup form to be
considered a SFD team leader, regardless of your activities in the SFD forum
and any email exchange you may have had with the SFD organizers.

And last but not least, we are finalizing our incorporation plans so
that the
SFD organization should soon be able to begin taking donations!

We'll let you know more as we make progress.

In this inauguration of this email list, we thank you all for your
interest in
Software Freedom, and we look forward to working with you.

Regards,
The Software Freedom Day Team

or from another account, besides tmp at sf-day.org: