[Fsfe-ie] anti software patent MEP voting recommendations for Friday 11th

Ryan Meade ryan at meade.net
Thu Jun 10 10:59:06 CEST 2004

I would ask those of you in East not to forget Mary White of the Greens, who
is looking to retain Nuala Ahern's seat.  Nuala has an excellent record on
this issue, and has always given prompt and informed responses to me
whenever I have raised the issue with her.  I think you'll find an example
in the archives.

Mary White is obviously new to European politics, but I don't have any doubt
but that she'll continue Nuala's work on this issue.

Ryan