[Fsfe-ie] The mic never came my way

Ian Clarke ian at dodo.freenetproject.org
Wed Jun 9 11:25:51 CEST 2004

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 10:17:16AM +0100, Malcolm Tyrrell wrote:
> Afterwards everyone cleared out pretty quickly but I did
> manage to speak, very briefly, to Proinsias De Rossa.
> I got the feeling that he seemed to regard the lobbying
> against the directive as excessive and possibly
> detrimental to the cause.

I find it somewhat ironic that while most MEPs complain that people
don't pay enough attention to what they do in the European Parliament,
when people do actually pay attention and try to make their opinions
heard, some MEPs complain about "excessive" lobbying.

Ian.

Ian Clarke                			            ian at locut.us
Coordinator, The Freenet Project	      http://freenetproject.org/
Weblog				     http://slashdot.org/~sanity/journal