[Fsfe-ie] Minutes 45-60.

Glenn Strong Glenn.Strong at cs.tcd.ie
Tue Jun 1 16:51:02 CEST 2004

On Tuesday, June 1, 2004 at 15:41 +0100, Brian Brazil wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 06:47:50AM +0100, Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
> > [1:40:57]
> <Small snip>
> > softwarepatents.co.uk
>
> Site doesn't exist. There is a softwarepatents.com though.

Hmm, you're right. - google finds (lots of) links to it, but none seem
to be later than 2003. Perhaps it has expired and not been
replaced. It's clearly what he said in the talk. I'll make that
link in the transcript go to a footnote offering some alternatives
(suggest away - softwarepatents.com and swpat.ffii.org are two I'll use).

--
Glenn Strong