[Fsfe-ie] Minutes proofing

Conor Daly conor.daly at met.ie
Tue Jun 1 12:32:35 CEST 2004

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 10:01:43AM +0000 or thereabouts, Conor Daly wrote:

> Here's minutes 0-15 proofed.  I've attached both a proof copy so you can see
> my edits and the finished copy.

And minutes 15-30 proofed.  Same manner but I've marked them up with some
HTML tags.

Conor
--
Conor Daly,                   Please avoid sending me
Met Eireann, Glasnevin Hill,  Word or PowerPoint attachments.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender.
This e-mail message has also been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses.