[Fsfe-ie] Minutes proofing

Conor Daly conor.daly at met.ie
Tue Jun 1 12:01:43 CEST 2004

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 07:44:37AM +0100 or thereabouts, Conor Daly wrote:
> I'll attempt to proof minutes 0-30 this morning...

Here's minutes 0-15 proofed.  I've attached both a proof copy so you can see
my edits and the finished copy.

Conor
--
Conor Daly,                   Please avoid sending me
Met Eireann, Glasnevin Hill,  Word or PowerPoint attachments.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender.
This e-mail message has also been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses.