[Fsfe-ie] Meeting, Tuesday 27th July, 19:00 at Mahaffey's. Topics?

Ciaran O'Riordan coriordan at compsoc.com
Mon Jul 26 17:58:16 CEST 2004

The follow up meeting is going ahead tomorrow, but an hour earlier than
normal (1900 instead of 2000h), and the venue is Mahaffey's again.

The meeting might really start at 19:30 since the reschedule is on short
notice, but there will be IFSO people there from 1900 onwards.

The map to mahaffey's is still at:
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/images/mahaffeys.png

Stuff to be discussed:

-IFSO should apply to become an associated member of FSFE soon.  This is a
 change to the previous "some time this year" schedule.

-Software Freedom Day: Put a plan on the Ireland page:
 http://softwarefreedomday.org/wiki/index.php/Ireland (thanks Conor)
 T-shirt making and CD pressing has to be discussed

-A "donors" section will be added to the /people.html page, how to
 categorise donors is undecided.

-Events: more talks? how many, what size, etc.  A series of talks
 culminating in one big(name) talk?

-Letters to the current MEPs (I have a draft, will bring with me), and
 letters to politicians who aren't MEPs but have been helpful (Ben North's
 done a draft, will bring with me.)

Anything else?

--
Ciarán O'Riordan