[Fsfe-ie] Enforcement directive-draft IFSO letter

teresahackett at eircom.net teresahackett at eircom.net
Mon Jan 26 23:02:35 CET 2004

Yep, Ciaran, I think we didn't decide on this one. The other thing I meant to include was the business of criminal provisions being a third piller area of legislation. I think this is important. I'll certainly add it to the final version, and then let's see if there's room for the point below. I don't really want the text to exceed two pages.

> The only thing missing from the current letter is that >we forgot to complain about the requirement for convicted >copyright infringers to publish an apology in newspapers >selected by the prosecutor, at the infringers expense.  >Should this be added? or did we decided to leave it
> out since that punishment is at the discretion of the courts?

Teresa
Teresa Hackett
114 Cedar House
Mespil Estate, Sussex Road
Dublin 4, Ireland
Email: teresahackett at eircom.net
Dutch Mobile: +316 523 63486 (until 19.3.2004)
NEW! Irish Mobile +353 87 6253768