[Fsfe-ie] Wiki ? Was Patent letter #3

Adam Moran adam at diamat.org.uk
Thu Jan 22 15:04:35 CET 2004

Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
> We had a wiki, but it died of boredom.  A wiki could be good, but not
> for a letter.

We've just launched this Wiki for the [ox] list:
http://en.wiki.oekonux.org.uk/

It uses this software http://wikipedia.sourceforge.net/ which seems to
do the trick.

May be IFSO doesn't need a Wiki though ?

Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
> yes, I met them a week ago.  They're not politically active and don't
> have a position on software patentability.

Arg ! - Where are they burying their heads - I think this kind of thing
is a big problem - may be we should start blogging on the newswire here

http://www.indymedia.ie/index.php

... and try and raise consciousness and wider support ?

--
Adam