[Fsfe-ie] Competitiveness Council: Councils, Events, Seminars, Conferences

Adam Moran adam at diamat.org.uk
Fri Jan 16 04:24:02 CET 2004

Hi Ciaran, Hi List

I've converted pages 14 of the Competiveness Council Priority Paper in
to HTML, to get my head around some kind of time-table. I know we'll
have to cook stuff on the fly but wonder if you know of any important
dates / events for which we need prepare ?

The last event listed is the Copyright Conference and is not until
21/22-06-04. Is this event planned as a pre or post directive
enforcement conference for instance. I know that you are pushed out
producing content - If you put the key dates on-list, I'll do the HTML.

--
Adam M