[Fsfe-ie] That was the launch, what next (and robots)

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Sat Jan 10 09:37:53 CET 2004

David O'Callaghan writes:
> > Todo :
> > * Get someone to draw the logo
>
> I'm having a go at the previous suggestion of a gnu playing a harp. It's
> based on this: http://www.gnu.org/graphics/meditate.html

great.

I was thinking an easier starting image would be the typing gnu:
http://www.gnu.org/graphics/atypinggnu.html
rotate a little anti-clockwise and stick in a harp?

Here's the reason I'm not doing the logo:
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/images/not-the-ifso-logo.png

It would be best if our logo was an original creation, modifiying an FSF
image might imply that we are an FSF/GNU project, but we can't be picky
and it can be updated some other time.

Anything you can do is the best offer we have :)

--
Ciaran O'Riordan - http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/