[Fsfe-ie] That was the launch, what next (and robots)

Glenn Strong Glenn.Strong at cs.tcd.ie
Tue Jan 6 11:40:33 CET 2004

On , January 6, 2004 at 08:50 +0000, Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:

> Well, we made it onto gnu-friends.org, lwn.net, newsforge.com, and
> slashdot.org.  Front page of the first two, and somewhere on the others.

This is excellent, well done Ciaran. I've also seen links at a couple
of other places (linux.ie, etc).

> * Talk about an FS in education project (or was it charities? Glenn?)

There was interest in both - right now there seem to be more people
interested in working with schools.

> * Start accepting memberships[0] (committee at a minimum.  yes?)

The committee are the starter members - we can accept new members
immediately.

> * Take some photos[1] (can anyone bring a digital camera?)

I'll bring my camera.

--
Glenn Strong