[Fsfe-ie] IFSO meeting, Tomorrow, Mahaffey's, 2000h

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Mon Aug 16 12:11:50 CEST 2004

Tomorrow is the third Tuesday of the month, so there
will be an IFSO meeting.

Benshaw's Pub (where we used to have meetings) is being
renovated and looks like it will reopen soon as "The
Trinity Bar". Either way, it will not be available
for our meeting tomorrow. Instead, we will have a
meeting in Mahaffey's Pub which is at the corner of
Pearse St. and Westland Row.

Agenda items I can think of:
1. New Developments on e-patents - lobbying McCreevy
2. Software Freedom Day - getting CDs
3. Free Software Event - deciding whether to go ahead
  and, if so, picking a date.

Good luck,

Malcohol.