[Fsfe-ie] Software Freedom Day: Got Midlands Volunteers for CD distribution

mmcweeney at oceanfree.net mmcweeney at oceanfree.net
Fri Aug 13 16:23:12 CEST 2004

Just sent an email to the Midlands LUG this morning and already I've had offers
to promote software Freedom day.  Looks like we'll have Longford, Roscommon
and Athlone covered, and the mail request is only a few hours old.  Judging
by who's replied, my question would be 'how many can we have'.  If we need to,
I'll look for volunteers within the group to burn copies of the CDs themselves,
but ones with the logos would be nice.
Mel

Get 100 Free Mapping Credits from IOL Mapping! All new site and new
features. Log on for your Free Credits! maps.IOL.ie